Charles Lincoln "Link" Neal III is the bespectacled half of the internet famous duo, Rhett & Link. Link is known to be awkwardly funny, a master of organization, and prone to retching and gagging when introduced to strange or unfamiliar food.
The Early Years Edit
Link was born in Boone Trail, North Carolina to Charles Lincoln II and Sue Capps on June 1, 1978. When he was two years old, his parents went through a divorce. Sue then married her high school sweetheart, Jimmy Capps, and they moved to Buies Creek.
On the first day of first grade, Rhett McLaughlin and Link both got in trouble for writing on their desks (the nada mentions that they were words like, “damn" and “hell”, both spelled incorrectly) resulting in detention from their first grade teacher, Ms. Locklear. Their punishment was to color in pictures of mythical creatures and beasts (specifically Paul Bunyan and a unicorn) at which point they became best friends. This was the beginning of their lifelong friendship, which has lasted 30+ years. Link once described his and Rhett's relationship as something akin to fraternal twins who were seemingly separated at birth.
Link went to the same elementary school, Buies Creek Elementary, middle school; and high school, Harnett Central High School, as Rhett. They later got accepted into North Carolina State University, where they were roommates. Two of their college friends, Gregg and Tim, later joined their apartment.
They have many shared experiences together throughout the years, including their “first job”, camping trips, exploring the Cape Fear river, multiple near death experiences, and having the same first and second girlfriends, Leslie and Amber. Rhett stated that they enjoy making memories together, which is kind of their friendship motto.
They began their first creative endeavor together at fourteen, by writing the screenplay for a movie called “Gutless Wonders.” They filmed a couple of scenes for said movie, but unfortunately never completed it. In high school they shot a 25-minute film-parody on the tragedy Oedipus the King, where Rhett was Oedipus and Link was his father's servant.  They also started a band called “Wax Paper Dogz" in which they were both lead singers until Rhett learned to play the guitar.
During high school, he and Rhett made a blood pact, promising to do something “Big” and “Awesome” together in the future. Unfortunately, Link lost said contract when losing his wallet two years later.
Link graduated NC State University with a degree in Industrial Engineering in 2000.
Soon after graduating, Link worked for International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), where he was a co-op during his junior and senior years of college. He worked there for a few years, before leaving the job in pursuit of full-time entertainment. He now works as a 'internetainer' and co-owns “Mythical Entertainment.” with his best friend, Rhett James McLaughlin.
Rhett has stated that he and Link “make enough money to support two families in the valley." Meaning that they are financially stable.
Link now works Monday through Friday on the Good Mythical Morning channel with over 12,000,000 subscribers and a follow up channel called Good Mythical More with over 2,000,000 subscribers.
Personal Life Edit
In his junior year of college he met Christy White at a rollerskating rink. They married in 2000 in Kinston, NC.
Link is 6 feet tall, although he appears shorter while standing and sitting next to Rhett.
Link enjoys organizing things and cleaning screen surfaces on the weekends. He claims to have slight OCPD and is an extreme completionist. He uses his degree in industrial engineering in his daily life, often having routines for everyday things.
Both he and Rhett are also big fans of Lionel Richie and Merle Haggard's music. In high school, the two best friends often used to listen to Merle Haggard whilst driving around the suburbs in silence for hours, later discussing the lyrics in detail. At 16, after Rhett had just received his licence, they followed Haggard's tour bus all the way to South Carolina in hopes of meeting him, but got scared and turned back as they crossed the state border. 
In college they did "Project Lionel" in their shared dormroom, having everyone that visited their room do his famous album pose on their yellow couch (called "Mr. Fly"), including Link's mom.  In September 2012 they uploaded a video of them singing All Night Long by Lionel Richie, literally all night long. They recorded over 11 hours of footage starting at 7:25pm on the Santa Monica Pier and ending the night at 6:30am on Mt. Wilson. 
Link is also known to be a picky eater, as demonstrated throughout multiple episodes of GMM, where he frequently gags at new food, earning him his "Mythical Barf Bucket".
Link has been known to flat iron his hair.
- Their music videos.
- Both Link and Rhett have appeared on a kids show "Jelly Telly" many times as a singing duo known as The Fabulous Bentley Brothers
- Their daily talk show "Good Mythical Morning" (as well as "the show after the show" Good Mythical MORE).
- Rhett and Link have appeared in many episodes of "Youtubers React". , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Link and Rhett have appeared with Rosanna Pansino to make Bomberman Cupcakes
- The duo have been a part of every YouTube Rewind so far (2012-2015) , , , 
- They have appeared on Conan
- Comedy Week 
- Lopez Tonight 
- Sorted Food
- SourceFed 
- SourceFedNERD, 
- Miranda Sings 
- How Animals Eat Their Food 2
- Epic Rap Battles of History , ,
- Not Too Deep,
- Your Grammar Sucks 
- The Tonight Show (two times)
- During their "detention", the two then first graders began their friendship while coloring in pictures of mythical creatures, hence the name of their fans, the Mythical Beasts.
- Link's biological father is a handyman/contractor, and happens to be very hairy.
- Link doesn't want his wiki page to include anything about the fact that he uses a flat iron. 
- Link had most of his childhood birthdays at McDonalds.
- Link gets slightly anxious at the idea of swimming for he fears drowning. 
- Link didn't always wear glasses. In fact, the first time he wore them in video format was in the first RhettandlinKast. ,
- Link has many monikers apart from “Link: The Linkster , LinkyPoo, Link Sausage 
- Link has a star named after him. “Linkstar” was a birthday gift from Rhett Mclaughlin and can be seen by the naked eye.
- Link loves cereal and eats it every morning. His favorite being Frosted Mini Wheats.
- Link only drank soda as a child, hating the taste of milk and water.
- Link collected travel brochures in the third grade, arranging them in sequence of interest. He sold his collection a few years later for five dollars.
- Link has never had a positive interaction with a printer.
- Link could be a "Cat Woman."
- Link has the power to sustain the GMM mug on the edge of the GMM desk, even after numerous close calls. It causes millions anxiety. They even made a video on the subject of Link's mug falling. The mug finally fell on the historical day of January 19, 2016, and again on January 24, 2017.
- Link hates scary things; including movies, books or even retelling of myths. He sometimes can scare himself with a white sheet he himself is holding while in the same room as his sleeping wife.
- Link learned how to blow bubbles with gum from his grandmother, who would chew it for him and prepare the gum in optimal bubble blowing capacity, then give it to young Link to finish the job.
- Link loves Yo-Yo’s and can perform several tricks including but not limited to: Rocking the Baby, Around the World, and Yo-Yo fusion. 
- According to Rhett, Link is ambidextrous, which means he can write with both hands. 
- Link's favorite animal is a miniature horse.
- Link appears to be quite proud of his appearance (ex. he once stated that he "has standards").
- Link's singing voice is slightly higher than Rhett's.
- Link can be sensitive (ex. when he first heard he needed glasses, he cried). 
- Link usually enjoys wearing plaid shirts along with skinny jeans.
- Link likes to sing in the shower when his wife and kids are away.
- Link is Christian along with Rhett.
- Link has OCPD and likes organizing his closet by color, placing things by size.
- Link got a 5 months old pet dog although he thought he wasn't a dog person or any pet person. Especially home pet person. He adopted her and her name is Jade. They had her for a 'two week trial' initially. She "melted his heart and peed on every rug of the house."
- Link's father was a tobacco farmer.
- From Episode 832 of Good Mythical Morning onwards, Link had officially cut his hair into a completely different style. 
- Link hates tomatoes
- Link hates olives
- Link ate a worms anus in middle school to impress a girl he liked.
- Link's wife's name is Christy
- Link loved professional wrestling as a child, and still checks in on what's going on in the wrestling industry.
- Link has owned several different cars, including but not limited to: a "Nissan 1987 pickup " and an unspecified, recent Honda mini-van with a rear-view camera, which he refers to as his "kid transportation vehicle" , likely to be equipped with power seats . At one point he and Rhett jointly used to own a 1992 Ford Bronco as a company vehicle and for camping . They've also owned a Ford Fusion and used that as a corporate car for commuting and carpooling to work .
- Link has a tattoo of his wife's name, Christy, on his butt.
- Link has three kids: Lily, Lincoln, and Lando.